What we have
We specialize in Renewable Energy, Sustainability, LegalTech & FinTech.
Energon Green Solutions is a start-up consultancy that specialises in the field of Renewable Energy, Sustainability, LegalTech & FinTech. It provides an integrated smart analytics ecosystem in which environmental, energy efficiency, legal and financial data are recorded and assessed through widely acknowledged standards.
Goals & Problem Solving
Establishment of direct networking
Optimize allocation of resources
We provide consultancy services in the industry of renewable energy
We provide consultancy services in the industry of renewable energy, directly or through our international network of associates. We also specialise in project development for clients that want to get involved in European Union Programmes. ·Provide real-time emissions status of a firm/entity ·Recommend possible strategies that address carbon mitigation ·Increase transparency in terms of environmental impact ·Empower carbon pricing and trading initiatives
Why Choose us
Greener Tomorrow for Everyone
An integrated smart analytics ecosystem in which environmental and energy efficiency data are recorded an assessed through widely acknowledged standards, with the goal to:
- Provide real-time emissions status of a firm/entity
- Recommend possible strategies that address carbon mitigation
- Increase transparency in terms of environmental impact
- Empower carbon pricing and trading initiatives
Projects in process
- GHG emission’s impact on the environment
- Climate Change and GHG emissions are systematic risks in terms of business financial performance
- Asymmetric information and lack of transparency
- Misaligned investment incentives
Through our idea firms can view their carbon efficiency metrics and adjust their strategies accordingly in order to:
- Reduce Carbon emissions
- Divest resources from carbon intense activities and reallocate them to green-sustainable initiatives
- Promote transparency between the firm, its stakeholders, and the general public
Companies can gain significantly from reducing Carbon emissions in terms of:
- Government subsidies
- Tax incentives through Carbon Trading Market
- Public image and reputation
- ESG rating
- Climate Change and Carbon emissions being considered as a systematic risk component
Green diversification of firms’ operations can assist in mitigating carbon emissions while still maintaining competitive advantage in the long term through investment in innovative green technologies such as:
- Green & renewable energy
- Smart cities and ICT’s
- Smart mobility initiatives
- Carbon capturing technologies
Greenwashing has been perceived as a viable short-term strategy by many companies
Risks of Greenwashing:
- Failure to materialize actual positive impact
Clients Say About Energon Green Solutions
We are proud to provide consultancy services in the industry of renewable energy, directly or through our international network of associates.
We had been considering investing in renewable energy for years, but it wasn’t until we started working with Energon that we really understood the full potential of this industry. Their team is knowledgeable, professional, and committed to helping businesses grow sustainably.
We had been facing numerous challenges in our efforts to implement renewable energy systems, but Energon came to our rescue. They’ve helped us overcome obstacles, maximize efficiency, and stay ahead of the competition. We couldn’t have done it without their expertise.
Our company had been struggling to make the shift toward renewable energy, but thanks to the expertise and guidance provided by Energon, we’ve managed to implement efficient and sustainable solutions. Their dedication to a greener future is truly inspiring.